Monday 29 December 2014

Book Review: Vision by Lisa Amowitz

Book Description:
The light is darker than you think… 

High school student Bobby Pendell already has his hands full—he works almost every night to support his disabled-vet father and gifted little brother. Then he meets the beautiful new girl in town, who just happens to be his boss’s daughter. Bobby has rules about that kind of thing. Nothing matters more than keeping his job.

When Bobby starts to get blinding migraines that come with scary, violent hallucinations, his livelihood is on the line. Soon, he must face the stunning possibility that the visions of murder are actually real. With his world going dark, Bobby is set on the trail of the serial killer terrorizing his small town. With everyone else convinced he’s the prime suspect, Bobby realizes that he, or the girl he loves, might be killer's next victim.

My Review:
Wow! Now this was the fun read, ahh not exactly the FUN READ! but yeah a mysteriously fun read. I literally got hooked to this books.

The story was filled with many sudden twists and turns and they were so sudden that I never expected them to come. The story have a killer involved in it though I suspected him in middle of the book and YEAH! the killer was the same character I had expected but hey! no I really didn't stick to my suspected character because at every step I was forced to believe nah! he/she can't be the killer it just can't possible, author make you question every thing, now that's the thrill.

I really liked the Bobby's little romance with Gabe it was pure, Bobby's friendship with Coco and his love for his pet dog Pete. Bobby is really a fighter, it is commendable that how he fought with all the situation he faced like he was becoming blind, it is a really big thing that you would really can't see anything after a week or so and a killer is ready to slit your throat any moment, I really appreciate him.

I highly recommend this book I'm sure you will not regret reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment